Homemaking Care in Colorado Springs, CO
Homemaking care provides peace of mind while ensuring your loved one’s needs are all met by a trained caregiver. At Silverfox Homecare Services, we understand that aging-related conditions and slowly eroding independence can cause anxiety in some older people, and we strive to provide a comforting alternative. Homemaking is a perfect option for anyone who wants to stay in their own home without risking their safety.
What to Expect From Homemaking Care
Homemaking care can help with almost all aspects of daily life. It includes companionship, assistance with tasks of daily living, and routinely assessing the home for safety and comfort. These caregivers can increase quality of life and foster greater independence for you or a loved one. We can tailor our services to fit the needs and lifestyle of each client.
A few of the things that a homemaking care worker cannot do are household activities that involve heavy lifting (e.g., shoveling snow from the driveway, etc.) or medical assistance for care that requires special training, such as chronic wound treatment.
Specific Homemaking Services
When you choose to work together with one of our caregivers, you can expect the following homemaking services.
- Light cleaning and organizing, including vacuuming, sweeping, taking out the trash, and doing dishes.
- Shopping for groceries, cooking and serving healthy meals.
- Running errands, including picking up prescription medications.
- Medication management and regular reminders.
- Assistance with things like dressing, bathing, and other personal hygiene tasks.
- Provides transportation for certain activities such as appointments, shopping, or social events.
- Limited pet care, including walking dogs or cleaning cat litter.
- Emotional support and companionship.
Contact Us Today!
Silverfox Homecare Services caregivers are ready to provide superior service to anyone living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, or surrounding areas, including service area. Reach out to us to get more information today or call to set up a schedule for your loved one.